2012 - What a busy blogging year it was

Last year was a pretty exciting year.  There were so many great things that happened that it's hard to pick my favourites...

In terms of events, my favourite would have to be winning Rojak's transmog competition

In terms of drama, there was.. the unfortunate incident.  Though not a favourite, I think it spoke an important message.  And it didn't stop me.

In terms of fun, 2012 was the year of NAVISPAM!

And it's always hilarious what I find to be my best posts, and what turn out to be the most popular posts...

My 5 faves:

Most popular 5 according to pageviews:
I wonder what this year will be like.  Thank you to all my readers and supporters, for being there, for reading, for being my friend and for giving ME new reading material (ie your own blogs) to read as well!


Comments

  1. I'm sure this year can only get better

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know, it was pretty good last year. I think I'll hope it's the same.

      Delete
  2. I look forward to reading more from you in 2013 :D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I remember the WoW Factor Transmog competition post because you were quiet so long I was worried something had happened! Then when I saw the epic post I knew what had been keeping you busy.

    Let's see, there's been Navispam, Naviclaus, what's next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember that! You almost sent out a search party! /hug
      I don't know what Navithing I will do, but I'm sure I will think of something!

      Delete
  4. Happy New Year to you too my sweet and funny friend! Much love to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(