On first glance, I drew a few conclusions:
- I am never swapping with a shaman. They never get anything decent from me, nor I from them. Why would I want to have Spiritwalker's grace - when I have a whole hosts of instant cast spells to choose from? And they get prowl or a silence? I thought one of their shocks was a silence or sorts.
- Paladins seem to get some decent spells out of me, and I suppose if I want to remove diseases it may be vaguely useful.
- I saw tanks get Life tap. Wish it was an inverse Life Tap for them. Getting health out of their crappy Mana pool. Gosh would be awesome if I had Life Tap, I would be so OP.
- The things we get from hunters is pretty cool. Misdirect for boomkins? That's so awesome. But looks like the only thing they can get out of us is Dash...
- Aza would say "What the hell would I want Rejuvenation for??"
- Yep, no shaman symbiosis. EVER. Not when I'm resto, anyway.
- It looks like Tank classes seem to be getting the most benefit out of symbiosis from druids. Tank druids get cool things like Bone Shield, Ice traps, Fear ward, Spell reflection, Feint; Tank DKs get Might of Ursoc, Tank Warriors get Frenzied regen, and Tank Pallies get Barkskin.
- Warlocks, Rogues and Hunters will probably say I will never use the Symbiosis ability given to me by druids.