In terms of events, my favourite would have to be winning Rojak's transmog competition
In terms of drama, there was.. the unfortunate incident. Though not a favourite, I think it spoke an important message. And it didn't stop me.
In terms of fun, 2012 was the year of NAVISPAM!
And it's always hilarious what I find to be my best posts, and what turn out to be the most popular posts...
My 5 faves:
- Healing Heroic Yor'sahj - I still feel happy when I look at this post, thinking of how I finally felt like I'm NOT the weak link, druids CAN heal it and heal it WELL!
- Navimie and the Hunt for Old Man thistle's Treasure - I just like the way this story went, because the quest was so cool
- Rojak Transmog competition in depth - I spent ages collecting the pictures, and listening to the livestream over and over to get all the comments out, and finding all the competition prize winners and getting pictures of them
- The Darkmoon Conspiracy series - the joint effort story between me and Akabeko was really fun to write and she made me so happy when she liked it so much, and Kamalia even put our mischief into art!
- What if Australia Day was an Azerothian Holiday? - I enjoyed writing this, and the thought of an Australia Day in Azeroth was exciting to me when I wrote it.
Most popular 5 according to pageviews:
- Symbiosis list from MMO champion - I hate this post! It's so outdated!
- Healing Heroic Yor'sahj - I do like this post, and I was quite proud of the graphic I made
- Blizzard does its bit to prevent the mindless slaughter of beasts - surprising! But I was happy Blizz made those hunter pets hunter only.
- Silly Saturday - Dress me like a superhero - Ah my original Superhero initiative inspired by watching the Avengers which started a lot of awesome hero transmogs in the community far surpassing my meagre mog abilities :)
- Wait is that the Real Rades? - Probably the best gift I had all year, from Dragonray and Rades Navispamming ME