There's more than one way to skin a Cat

I'm talking about green skins, of course.  Skinning cats - who would do such a thing?

The new cinder kitten was a gift from Lushnek, and it goes wonderfully with my fire kitty look when I'm using Fandral's staff.  I flew into Shrine of the Two Moons and I saw Icaruss there, with his fire kitty and cinder kitten.  I thought it would be a great time to show him my green fire kitty - it impressed Rades when I showed it to him when I navispammed him, and I think it looks pretty awesome.

He said he knew how to do Green fire kitty - but imagine my surprise when he used his disgusting oozeling to make him green!  It's even a different shade of green!

So I did my green fire kitty and took a pic of us looking like lean green fighting machines!


Comments

  1. Hey, you scared me there for a minute with talk of skinning cats! You're a lovely flaming green cat.

    Cat has taken to walking around with her Disgusting Oozeling out so she'll be green and no one can see her ugly mish-mash of gear, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, what a clever disguise! But doesn't that alter her stats a bit or give a debuff? I suppose that's not a problem if you're pet battling.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(