Mount: Mrrl's Secret Stash

If you wear the cloak Azsh'ari Stormsurger cape (one of the benthic capes) you can see a whole bunch of items for sale on all the murloc vendors around Newhome. It apparently only happens twice a month that these items are up. Now, I didn't have this cape so I had to go waste a bunch of Manapearls buying benthic capes from the vendor until I got it. Fortunately it only tok 3 or 4 goes before I got it.

Anyway, it's one of those trading games where you buy items from one murloc and trade it to another for another item and then trade those away for another item. I was tired, I should have sat down and done it properly with maths and all.

There is one item that you have to get Hungry Herald's Tentacle Taco, which is from a rare spawn guy named Murloco (found at 46, 37) inside a cage with a few waves of naga. Defeat them and he'll be around to take your order!



Pretty pink seahorse!




Comments