Raiding - Two new bosses down in one night? Totally unexpected!

I was late for raid on Wednesday night, so I missed the first 4 bosses, but came in for the next two. We had Blood come in for some casual heroic, but having not really raided with us in heroic before, he wasn't putting out as much healing as a regular raider, so I DPS'd a bit, then went back to healing.

We had a few bashes at Mekkatorque, getting stuck at the same things again (sheep phase) and then a few more DPS showed up and I went back to healing. Maybe the only thing we did differently was to move around a bit instead of trying to stack in one corner - yes that makes it rubbish to heal, but it was a bit easier for people running around. I still played like an idiot and got hit by buster cannon TWICE. I freely admitted I was a bit stupid. I need to work on that.

So it was a pleasant surprise when we managed to get it!


Alas, no other G.M.O.D. I have a feeling it will be the only one for this tier.

Then we went to Stormwall blockade. A few of us hadn't done the other side before (we call the sides BJ and SC, which did make me giggle a bit the first time), and those of us who are normally on the left did the right. Those who normally do BJ side said how easy it was on SC side, and those of us who normally do SC found it amusing that we don't speak at all about whether an add is up or who is getting pulled into the add - Discord is usually full of people yapping from BJ side.

We made good progress on the first pull, and we were really surprised when we killed it on our 4th pull. Other than having to fight both bosses on the boat (ie we do one, then do the other), and pick up an orb that pulses when an elemental is killed on the dock phase (which then gives you the job of mopping the floor), it seemed rather similar to normal. So that was pretty cool!


So, up to Jaina now! Not sure if we can get that on Monday, but next week we will have a good crack at it. Yay Frostwolves!

Comments

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(