PvP - I made some progress! I'm out of the arena hole!!!

Last night after raid Pancake was feeling sorry for me and we went to do some arena. As you know I have been at over 100 games in both 2s and 3s with no progress on mount, and I was feeling supremely mopey about it.

However, last night, Pancake carried me over 1400 rating and I finally got some progress! When I got my 1% progress I was SUPER excited!!!! I could not stop squealing (much to everyone's dismay as I was on open mic) and we had some good games. We had one stupid loss because I forgot to enter the arena... oops.

I begged Galestion to come play and he came on his DH and we subseequently lost 6 games. Crooked asked us how we were going and we were going to throw it in after we lost the next one and then we won it, and then we won a few and that buoyed us a little. Anyway, now both my 2s and 3s are over 1400 so I'm happy as now I'm in the zone with buffers for losing so any wins can still count.

There was a double paladin and some other melee comp that I thought would be terrible but we managed to kill them which was pretty cool. Then there was a monk and DK that we did that I thought I'd be struggling with but the monk was out of mana - Pancake was doing THAT much damage.

All up, I'm super happy and pleased to be doing arenas again. Now I have to drag mopey Krygore out of his sadmonk hole (Splatz's DPS has been making Galestion and Krygore question their worth in raids) so he can do some arenas with me.




Comments