Raiding - Jadefire Masters down!

Donkey Kong was a lot easier and cleaner on Monday night after we did some changes. Don't ask me what those changes were - all I know was that Krygore did it instead of Deci. Our smaller raid was quite melee light for a change (especially now that Tye has changed from his DK to mage - much more useful in terms of buffs), but the interrupts were well managed, we moved better and it just seemed easier! Also maybe we were gearing better too.

So we had a proper bash at Jadefire Masters and the main thing that surprised us was the Multi-sided strike. Some of us got sent up and we had to face mobs that appeared around us so we didn't get damaged. The first time we did it, it was kinda like..

"What the hell is this?"
"OH $%^& I'm dead!"
"Uhhh what do I do here?"

So we watched a video and were like... oooooh right. OK, I still don't know if I can do this...


But it didn't take that many goes and we got it! The only idiot who died was ME. I stepped in a trap and didn't wild charge properly (was trying to do the fly to ally when I probably should have been doing stag form leap - next time I'm going to do Boomy affinity and flap).



Yay Frostwolves!

Comments

  1. back in my day we used to have a sacrificial mage. if we didnt kill that mage during progression that boss killed us. i guess you are the sacrificial druid :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(