I got what I wanted from Brewfest

I just needed 300 coins this year to get the toys I missed out on last year. Actually, I needed more than that - I didn't have all the brewfest clothes in my collection (obviously I deleted them after buying them for the achievement years ago) but I'll leave that to next year.

The main thing was that I managed to finally get the ram mount this year! So many years ago (maybe 9 or 10), I got the kodo and since then, been trying to get the ram, but no luck. Yay me!


Coren Direbrew also dropped 2 BoE tankards for me to use as well - the Terrific Tankard O' Terror AND the Tremendous Tankard O' Terror! Both in the same run! Weird and lucky!

I also got the Steamworks Sausage Grill (for 200 tokens) and Brewfest Banner (for 100 tokens). On the last day I got my last 40 tokens (phew!). So yay, that's Brewfest wrapped up until next year.

Comments