Exalted with all BFA factions!

Well, unless they introduce some more...

On Monday I got my last faction to exalted...


It was interesting that it was the last faction to exalted, because I was a bit lazy getting rep once I hit revered with all factions. Talanji's is actually quite easy to do, but I was dragging my feet for world quests, because other than mounts, what was there to buy?

The first faction I got to exalted was Honorbound, but I can't seem to find a screenshot of that. Clearly it was so underwhelming! That was on the 12th of September.

The next faction I got to exalted was Champions of Azeroth on the 24 September. I thought you get another increase in ilvl of your neck... but NOOOOO.... I mean, when I started BFA, I didn't realise that ilvl of your neck increased with each time your rep with Champions of Azeroth increased (by 15, but you have to go complete a quest with Magni), and once I knew that I thought the final grind would give something. I mean, all I got was the tabard...


The next faction I got to exalted was Tortollan seekers on the 29th September. Galestion told me that I should do those world quests every day because there are only a limited number of them - they're the BFA version of Legion's Kirin Tor rep - and so I religiously did them every day. I can tell you, that I loathe doing "A turtle made it to the water" quest, that I am happy now that I can not do it ever again. I don't mind the other ones, Shell game and Make Loh Go. But once I got Tortollan done I realised that I hadn't been buying my enchanting recipes so I went on a hunt for all of them (which I realised I could have done AAAAAGES ago).


Then on the 1st of October I got my Zandalari Empire rep to exalted. Yay! Now I can buy the Cobalt Pterrodax mount.


That leaves me 5 reps short of 100 exalted reputations. I guess I could go do Bloodsail and the Steamwheedle Cartel reps.... oh and finish Oracles rep. But bleh, I haven't got time for that right now, so many other things to do!

Comments