Pirate Navimie!

There are some pretty cool transmogs if you want to get into the whole sailor/pirate theme here on Zandalar/Kul'Tiras.

This is my latest one - Pirate Navimie!


The cool thing about the meat haunch offhand is that it seems to show up when I am doing stuff like fishing!

Fishing and munching on a turkey hock. Nom nom nom.
There is also a Hook fist weapon, which is also a great look, but I like the dagger because it looks like a swashbuckling sword and I can't use swords!

A reminder to all that it's the Trial of Style world event at the moment so go and have a bit of fun dressing up and being silly! There isn't anything new this season in terms of rewards, but you can create your own fan using an item purchased with 100 tokens during the event. Unfortunately, the fan can only be used the Trial of Style - it would be SO much better as a toy! Imagine us pulling that out after a boss kill!

Comments

  1. Ooh i love that
    Zee has been running around dressed up as a pirate with an eyepatch all expansion. I love themed transmog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Z! LOL Pirate mogs are all the rage :D Also, great minds must think alike, right?

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(