Minipost: So I did NOT realise Azshara was shaped iike a Horde Symbol


Moo mentioned this in guild chat the other day and I was like... oh really?

Yah, really.

Far out, how long has it been like that? Some guildies said "Since Cataclysm." Yeah, well I never really paid attention to that. Now I feel a little bit silly, because it was a questline.
The Shattering radically changed the balance of power in Azshara. The Bilgewater Cartel goblins, the Horde's newest ally, have made their home here, building a city into the cliff side, and destroying the Azshara Crater to make way for a large quarry. To show their loyalty to the Horde, the goblins have reshaped Azshara into a giant Horde symbol.

Well there you go. I guess I should pay more attention.

Comments

  1. It should be noted that it's been longer AFTER the Cataclysm than it was BEFORE the Cataclysm.

    So technically, it's been that way most of the game.

    Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Grimm! Thanks for pointing out that I have been half blind for most of my playtime :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(