Saturday, April 8, 2017

Minipost - Resto Legendary number 7! Finally have my ring

I got my 7th resto legendary the other day from one of those boxes that you get after handing in those Legionfall supplies. It was the one I had been waiting for, Tearstone of Elune.

Though I would also like the trinket, I thought maybe I'll try and get some Boomkin ones. Because now I have so many legendaries I don't know what to do with them. Yes, yes it's such a first world problem deciding which of the many legendaries I want to wear.

HK also got his BIS legendary this week from a Legionfall supplies chest too, Sal'salabim's Lost Tunic.

I feel like a lot of legendaries have dropped since 7.2 hit. Was the drop rate increased? Hmm.

3 comments:

  1. Not one since 7.2 for me. You must be flirting with the rng gods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing. Rng hates me.

    ReplyDelete

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(