Thursday, February 23, 2017

Just keep digging, just keep digging

If Dory did archaeology, she'd say "Just keep Digging" to me
The only job where you start at the top is when you dig a hole.

This fortnight's archaeology was a lot of digging. It was hard to get started but once I got into it, it was easier. I also didn't have any tauren ghosts popping up for the first 200 bone fragments (600 in total) so once I got a few of those, the bone fragment drop increased. I actually only had to dig about 20 dig sites for this one but that's more digs than I had done for other quests.

Witnessing the burial was very short!



So we get to ride around a ghost moose. It's actually not too bad with the moose head mog for my druid. The worst part of this digging was the Majestic Elderhorn. I swear he just came looking for me to chase me around and charge me when I was in dig sites near his pathing area. I think I killed him about 8 times. A shame the world quest wasn't up....


2 comments:

  1. Grats on your spirit moose!

    I mostly managed to avoid elites while I was digging for the moose, except for the ettin in the Witchwood harpy area. I ran afoul of him a couple of times...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fortunately I managed to dodge him. Grats on your moose too!

      Delete

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(