Sunday, February 26, 2017

Flamesaber mount from HOTS is hot

I don't play much Heroes of the Storm, but after Blizzcon we did say we'd try to play more. That didn't last long, but then Blizzard's ran a mount promo where you play 15 games on a Warcraft hero in Heroes of the storm with a friend from your battle.net friends list. So that rejuvenated it a little bit. However, didn't improve on my choice of characters though!

There were a few guildies that I played with to get my games done, namely Shab, HK, Sev, Crooked, Sars, Ultra, Ram and even Moisty and after sacrificing PvP night we managed to get it done.

I always play LiLi, and I try my best to be outrageously bright, so I have this pink safari suit on and ride the Hell Billie in pink skin.


It's actually a rather nice looking mount. Matches my boomkin legendary nicely!


Hope you mount hunters get your mount! It's good that you can play AI - with Shab we would often play Veteran or Elite, but with Sars we just played regular and facerolled the games. Which is better? I guess it depends on how you want to play! For novices like me, it was kinda fun to faceroll but it was challenging to play harder AI too - it just meant it took longer to get games done.

Haven't done it yet? You still have another 2 weeks to get it if you want it! The promo finishes on March 14th so what are you waiting for?

READY FOR ADVENTURE!

2 comments:

  1. Hardest thing for me was, adjusting to the movement of HoTS and then going back to WoW and expecting to 'move' my toon the same way. :)

    ~Foreva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My problem is clicking the ground too much. Nice to see you managed to get a comment to work Foreva! :D

      Delete

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(