Fishing mounts galore!

Legion is really rewarding those fisher-folk - I heard there is a new aquatic mount from Darkmoon Faire from fishing using Darkmoon Daggermaw as the currency.


I only just got my Margoss fishing mount - here is an ABYSSMAL picture of me on it!


There, on the right. I was swimming around on the Dalaran fishing island attention seeking with all the other fishing people there who were all trying to get the same thing. This is what it actually looks like....

A shame I won't be riding around underwater that much! I wonder what we will be using all these underwater mounts for... If only I could fish from one of them! Now that would be a cool thing to add to the artifact weapon.

Comments

  1. Grats! That top one looks cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like it, but I wish it swam underwater as fast as the strider runs above water!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(