- Voidscribe Aathalos is no longer susceptible to Charm, Possess, or Banish effects.
- Weaponlord Mehlkhior, and other creatures around Xhul'horac are now immune to Charm effects.
- We have made a number of changes aimed at reducing the difficulty of the Archimonde encounter for smaller raid groups on Normal and Heroic difficulty, with a focus on the final phase of the encounter in particular. These changes are offset by increased scaling with respect to raid size, so that the experience for larger raid groups will be mostly unchanged.
- Infernal Doombringer's health has been reduced by up to 15%.
- Shadowed Netherwalker's health has been reduced by up to 15%.
- Living Shadow's health has been reduced by up to 15%.
- Reduced the damage of Wrought Chaos by up to 20%.
- Reduced the damage of Shackled Torment by up to 20%.
- Living Shadows now spawn from each Nether Tear at a reduced rate for smaller raid sizes.
- Added a 3-second cooldown to the periodic healing of Eternal Flame, preventing Infernal Doombringers from healing other Infernal Doombringers until 3 seconds after spawning on all difficulties.
- Archimonde's health has been reduced by 10% on Raid Finder difficulty.
We did it on Wednesday and since it was now easier, we could bring our casual players along. There are only two, really - Mctacky and Taxar. Tacky came and got his Archi kill so that was great, and next week Taxar will come.
The raid team has REALLY shrunk a lot now. Constantine left and went back to Ajantis (though I did think that would happen eventually), and Falln is taking a break. Sev was sick yesterday and Bish didn't turn up. So that left raid a little smaller than normal and doing Archimonde didn't feel like we were close to a kill at all - with 14 people it seemed pretty hard IMO!
I was worried that it was me holding everyone back and maybe I was because I am still the most rusty. Healing was still a bit clunky with too many click panic heals and not enough concentrating on putting things where they should be.
I am tempted to go on the recruitment bandwagon... what worries me is the sudden overload at the start of an expansion - I think that perhaps this time around it won't happen like it did at the start of WoD, so that overcrowding of raid will probably not happen again.