Terrororising helpless Tushui for a few points

Hk and I had gotten our Alliance pandas to 91 and so the lambs were brought to slaughter.

Kyxyn, Crooked, myself and Tyefoods started killing Hk's alliance panda but the 2 minute rez timer was painful.  A helpful alliance priest offered to rez HK for us and refused payment, so I  have to think of something nice to do for that person later as a thank you.  They stood around rezzing for at least an hour!  That did take hours and hours of farming off for all of us, which was nice.


Tye and I got our panda kills and then we weren't able to help with the kill count anymore, so I switched to my panda so at least there were 2 to kill.  The priest just kept chain rezzing me and HK and so it wasn't much longer before Kyxyn was done as well.


Time to hand in and though I cheated my way to the achievement, at least now I can head and kill some worgen (and then after that, some humans).  At least I do see those around in Ashran.


Terror of the Tushui sounds much nicer then Huojin's Fall (which is the alliance version of the title). But I do admit, that I do like the title that alliance get from killing Tauren, "the Butcher".

Comments

  1. I forgot to comment on this the other day...Congratulations and I love how you did it! I also love that a random person helped for no reason other than to help.

    I get pretty down on the community, and not without reason, but it is nice to hear about the good people out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn với website anthaison.vn chuyên sản phẩm máy đưa võng hay máy đưa võng tự động tốt cho bé là địa chỉ bán máy đưa võng giá rẻ tại TP.HCM và giúp bạn tìm máy đưa võng loại nào tốt nhất hiện nay.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(