Mischief with everyone else's Waystone Building constructs

I'm sure I'm just blind but when I've gone into Aimei's and Kyxyn's garrisons I've never really noticed these constructs with little portals and a line connecting them.  I was in Danleet's garrison and I noticed them and wondered what it was.


I tried to click on the portal and then suddenly I was riding on some little step thing on the back of one of those constructs. I'm sure anyone who has a Ogre Waystone building is probably laughing at me because I didn't realise what they were.  All they are is a fast conduit between two points. Dan told me that if I move it, you lose the little fast movement between the two spots. Kyxyn expressed his dismay that I hadn't noticed every time I go to his garrison because he has those same constructs. Aimei too.

Anyway, moving one around made the line go away.  So I thought I'd have some fun.

In Dan's garrison, whilst he was talking on Vent, I jumped on one construct and moved it into the Ogre waystone building.  I took it to the back of the building on the top floor and hid it behind a pole, then jumped off and innocently asked Kyxyn if I could use his Forge to get the buff and he said yes, and I could also check out the constructs.  Of course, that was what I was going to do in the first place.  So whilst he was busy looking at transmogs for his paladin, I immediately took one of the constructs and hid it inside the garrison main building.

Quick, before Kyxyn sees me!
This looks like a good spot
Here's a good hiding place...
There.  See if he can find it there hidden inside the archaeology artifacts room.

At this point, Dan shouted out on ventrilo, "Navi! Where did you put my other construct??"

I was laughing my ass off.  Unfortunately my bubble was burst when Kyxyn told him that he can just go to the Waystone building and talk to someone there and they will reset the constructs.  Well, that just took all the fun out of hiding them!  Well, that and the fact that I'm writing about it so he'll know where I hid them.

At least now I have something fun to do whilst I am visiting my friend's garrisons /rubs hands together mischievously

Comments

  1. Hee hee! You do know how to have fun in this game, Navi!

    I have Mage Towers up in my Mages' Garrisons, of course, and I have the constructs set to run between the barn and the tailoring hut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So, are you telling me you are going to let me come play at your garrison Kam? :D

      Delete
  2. I'm shocked, shocked I say, to hear you are causing trouble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not know that it costs 1g to reset your constructs. Now I feel like being mischievous has a goal :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(