Reverse Navipodcastspam (or Navi gets a surprise)

As some of you may know, I was on Blizzcon Countdown podcast on the weekend, giving my perspective on how I would do things differently if I went to Blizzcon again.  Hawgeye was encouraging me to be more social and out there, and most of my guildies know that I am somewhat but other times I am horribly embarrassed and stupidly timid for no good reason at all.

Hawgeye sent me a DM this morning when I was out:
"are u at home by any chance, im thinking of a little promo recording..first time effort :)"

I told him I would be thrilled to take part.  I just had to find a time.  Fortunately I had 20 minutes before lunch - and Hawgeye said that would be a good time.

So he calls me on Skype and I'm chatting away and then he brings in the other guest, whom he wants me to chat with.  AND I see the person popping up... OMG

It's Ghemit.


I knew EXACTLY what was going on!  This sneaky, amazing, awesome person that I pretty much only met the other week had decided to surprise me by bringing me voice to voice with someone that I didn't have the guts to talk to at Blizzcon last year!

Needless to say there was lots of squealing and OMG being thrown around.  This whole incident reminded me of when Dragonray brought Rades to meet me.  Which was also OMG WTFAMAZING.

To take another leaf from Dragonray... this picture she had on her blog pretty much summed it up.


I am a little embarrassed that recording started from when I got on - I might have tried to speak a little better and clearer - but its pretty obvious I was shocked and surprised from that drop in!  You can listen to me being an idiot here, at Blizzcon Countdown.

Comments

  1. Haha nice. Sounds like you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun, though I'm embarrassed. But I thought it was a brilliant gesture :D

      Delete
  2. lol You are not an idiot! It was entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Faith! If I could edit out all my verbal umms and ahhs...

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. At least my son doesn't drink my coke. I'm so bad with coke zero - I think i average one a day.

      Delete
  4. The more that we link together, The more we link together, the happier the community will be....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a soft spot for you Hasteur - the first podcaster to read my blog!

      Delete
  5. ZOMG!!! you stole from me :p I meant to listen to it yesterday but got busy at work, will have to try and listen to it tonight when i get home :p

    xxoo
    Dragonray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I stole from you because it is AN AWESOME PICCIE!!! <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(