Sunday, September 14, 2014

Minipost: Glory of the Orgrimmar raider

On flex last night we did the Blackfuse achievement, which was the last one that I needed for the Glory of the Orgrimmar raider.  Lasers and Magnets and Drills! Oh My! has to be done over a few occasions, and a few of us just needed the Crawler mines part of that achievement.


Which landed me another mount that I won't use, but an armoured protodrake spawn of Galakras is nothing to be snorted at!  I am not sure I like the angle on which I sit, but, it's pretty cool to get the achievement!


That was an interesting flex.  I was forced asked by my guildies to bring Minndy along, who was woefully undergeared, unglyphed, unenchanted... but that's another post all on its own.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on another mount that gets to enjoy a leisurely retirement in your stables! And what a neat one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Plaidelf! Now stop trying to guilt trip me /grin

      Delete
  2. oh WOW!!! GRATS Nav :D That is brilliant!

    xxoo
    Dragonray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully while guild will get theirs soon enough!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yay! Poor mount will not see much love though...

      Delete

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(