Navispam - Plenty of places to look for Paladins

For AGES I have been trying to catch Plaidelf on her home server. But with so many toons, she is one hard lady to catch!  And then she's started playing Beta so I will never be able to find her now!

Plaidelf writes at Plenty of Paladins, and like me she writes about all sorts of things she gets up to in WoW, but especially her alts and their adventures (and transmogs). It's one of my favourite blog reads - I can't actually remember how I first started reading, but we have a lot of game/blog friends in common, so it was inevitable we would chat!  We chat through our blogs but it would be so much more cool to see her in game!

I did get to see her at one of the OLRG, but I was so strapped for time all I could do was say hi and bye and I had kids distracting me so I was a very poor conversationalist. I didn't even get a pic with her that time!

So after almost 2 months of trying to find her, I admitted defeat.  I had to ask a friend to ask her for her if I could battletag her so I could find her.  It makes me wonder why I didn't do that before because it made things so much easier!  Oh wait, I know why - that takes the fun and surprise out of it LOL!!

My friends were doing their OLRG and Plaidelf jumped out so I could have a long visit and a long chat and she could show me some cool things!


She used her alt from a PvP server.  And fittingly, a paladin, since her blog is Plenty of Paladins.  She asked me where I'd like to take some piccies and I asked her where she liked best.  Blood elves often say Silvermoon and so off we went.  Lukcily for me Plaidelf has a wide variety of 2 seater rides.


She showed me the emote where you eye someone up and down and the guardian's kneel.  I am not sure if someone has shown me that before, but I had to take a pic because I thought it was cool.


And this is one of her favourite mounts for Seish. It goes well with a Blood elf and a paladin.  I told her that mount looks silly when used by a Tauren.  Lots of mounts look silly when a Tauren rides it.


One of her favourite vistas through the archway.  I kinda ruined it with this shot, but pretend we're not in the picture and forget that I forgot to turn names off.


Another one of her favourite spots.  I remember these waterfalls, I got stuck in the rocks once.


And this place, Plaidelf says, makes her wistful and wonder how beautiful it used to be.  It was dangerous for poor little me because these Arcane robot things kept attacking me.  Luckily Seish despatched them quickly before I died.


And Seish's fave pet.  So cute, this guardian cub - rare now too, I hear, since they no longer sell it on the store.  It's doing the catching butterflies thing - awww so cute!  After that we played with all our interactive pets - Moon Moon's /dance, Tyrael's /dance, and ran around with Toxic wasteling, watching it eat critters and grow larger.  But time flew so fast and I had to run and do family things - Plaidelf's night is my daytime and she plays at night for family reasons (same as me!) and kids were clamouring for attention so I had to go.  It was a lovely visit and now I can talk to Plaidelf whenever I like! :D  Thanks for letting me meet up with you and Navispam you!


Comments

  1. I was so excited to finally get to hang out with you! It was loads of fun. I'm glad to have you on my battletag now too so hopefully I'll get to talk to you again some time. (And actually Seish isn't an alt, he's my main, I just have several alts that I play almost as much. ;) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I can never figure out mains and alts with you guys who play alts so much :D It's wonderful I can chat to you anytime now!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(