Monday, June 2, 2014

Thank Goodness I have friends who can tell me these things...

Yesterday I was having a bit of a sulk because we were trying to do Flex and then we had a massive disconnection and logging in issue, as well as wipes on Blackfuse because people were playing weird - an hour went past andwe did not achieve any kills and spent lots of time being unable to login to our toons.  So I called the raid, and was unable to get Navi out of SoO because it kept putting her back IN there when I hearthed for some stupid bizarre reason, so I played alts and Auction House a bit (I know I know, who am I, and what have I done with the real Navimie!)

An hour later things seemed to have resolved and I was flying around on Navimie again. Luxy whispered me "Why won't you have a Golden Cloud Serpent?"

"I chose the Jade one when I finished my Cloud Serpent rep," I replied.  "I can't be bothered levelling up any other 90s to get the others."

"You can buy the other ones..."

"Really?"

"Umm, yeah, I have them all."

So off I went to have a look.  Oh, I really can buy the others.  Oops.  I didn't realise that.


But Luxy hadn't finished.  "WHAT? You don't have a spectral wolf?"

Oh dear.  What was that from?  "Uhh..."

"You like PvP!  It's from Tol Barad!"

Ohh.  I forgot.  I had been saving my TB tokens to buy the Fox Kit, way back when.  After Ancient gave it to me I had stopped doing my TB dailies.  Oh, I had 240 tokens!  I guess I could buy the Wolf.  So of I went to get the mount.


"Wait you don't have the other mount either?" gasped Luxy.

"Umm... no?  And I don't have enough tokens now..." I said lamely.  I could just imagine Luxy shaking her head at me.

You know, that left me with 199 mounts.  And I knew there was one more mount that I had been really lazy to buy.  I'd better go get it before Luxy told me I didn't have it.

"I guess I should go get that red drake from Wyrmrest!  That will bring me to 200!"

"Umm, why don't you have that already??"

"I was too cheap to buy it - that was a lot of money back in the day..."

"IN LICH KING?"

Ok, it was 1400g.  Maybe not that expensive these days....

So off I went to get my mount.


Yay!  Mount Parade!

Oh, and I guess that means another pic of another mount... that I'll never use.  I feel a bit guilty - all these pretty mounts, and I never use them.



16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. What are you making those faces for...!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your latest achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what friends are for, eh? Congrats on the pretty new mounts and achievement :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Friends are also for telling you all the stupid things you do... /grin
      Lucky I seem to have no shortage of people telling me how many stupid things I do... :P

      Delete
  4. Congratulations! I know, all those pretty rides and us Druids just use flight form. Every once in a while I try to remember to bring some out and sit on them, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel a bit guilty, poor neglected mounts. They will sit around and get fat and get no exercise.

      Delete
  5. Grats :) That's a ton of mount, well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grats on the achieve and mounts! At least when they added account wide mounts I used some of the ones I'd earned on my druid over the years on my other characters. I was so close to mount parade. If only I had gotten that Garrosh kill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cain! Hey, you still have time to do a Garrosh kill :)

      Delete