Thela's ROYGBiV Tmog challenge - Yellow

April's colour theme is yellow
A summer bright, fair weather fellow
It's happy hues
Can dispel blues
Yet also heralds Autumn's come
With yellow I can't ne'er be glum!

In Thela's ROYGBiV Tmog challenge, April is yellow, so here is my yellow entry!  I had been worried that my orange outfit for March was too yellow, but when you compare it to April, THIS is definitely yellow!


Mask of the Deceiver
Forgotten Mantle of the Moon
Reinforced Linen Cape
Chestguard of the Prowler
Predatory Gloves
Belt of the Raven Lord
Mennu's Scaled Leggings
Felboar Hide Shoes
Jailor's Baton

Comments

  1. I agree, that's definitely yellow and looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, Navi, that is *very* yellow! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it so much I am thinking of trying to get it - but alas... bankspace...

      Delete
  3. Wow, yellow is my least favorite color but I absolutely love that outfit! You sold me on yellow!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(