PvP mounts - Are you a dog or a horse person?

One of the polarising opinions in our guild is about the Horde PvP mounts.

My arena buddies (Sev, Shab and I) are big fans of the Vicious War Wolf.

Whereas Kyxyn, Aza and Owl are fans of the Vicious Skeletal Horse.

Much good natured derision (is there such a thing?) has been thrown around the guild about which is the better mount.  Some have said that they have the Kor'kron war wolf so that is an adequate substitute.  But you can never have enough wolves IMO.  In return for diss'ing our dogs, I have started referring the Vicious skeletal horse as Rainbow pony.

This guild is called Frostwolves not Frostponies, as I have pointed out to my guildies with the warped opinions.  So, which do you think looks better? I admit the rainbow pony does have a certain appeal... I'll get it this season, but I still think the wolf has more grunt. Besides, cows look stupid riding a horse.

Comments

  1. Solution: Rename the guild to Frostponies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you know me, I'm definitely voting for the riding doggies, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As much as I love wolves, I think I'm on the side of "rainbow ponies". Skeletal Horses are always amazing. In fact "My Little Ponies" would have been a far better show if it had some sort of ghost or bone horse involved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ponies! It doesn't matter what they go against, the ponies will win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I can say is I'm tired of the purchased mounts, the Sparkle Ponies and their ilk, flowing through the game. Wolf, horse, Elekk, doesn't matter. Just no Sparkle Ponies, please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am wondering what mounts DO you like Redbeard... and is that a yay or nay to Wolves and Ponies? I will take that as an antipony!

      Delete
  6. That horse is in my top 3 most wanted mount list. Alas, since I seriously dislike PvP, he will never be mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rep, you're ruining my tally! All you pony lovers... where is the wolf love? :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(