How to play Hearthstone like a noob
- AFK in a PvP match and come back to find you made no moves and you have 3 health and the enemy has a table full of minions...
- End your turn and realise you forgot to use any of your minions attacks
- Pick up a spell card, go to put it back and then accidentally put it on top of your hero, causing damage to yourself (yay fireball to self... /facepalm)
- Go to heal a minion, and then realise it was wasted because it was full health already
- Click on your opponent, wondering what Squelch is. Oh, why didn't anyone tell me that was a rude thing to do?!
- Always running out of cards!
- Play a hunter and not realise that you should put beast cards in the deck...
- Always forgetting I have a hero ability!
- Always feeling like I MUST play something first go
But I had a nice pack opened the other day! Who knew you could have so many shinies in one pack! But then I watched some hearthstone videos and some people had 2 legendaries and an epic in their packs. But hey, this was the nicest pack I've had so far!