Thela's ROYGBiV Tmog challenge - Red



Thela says February is the month of Red, so here is my red transmog.  I am going to be silly and use my toon and only leather to do this contest!  In fact, this was my actual mog that I wore for a while (minus a cloak)!

Gladiator's Dragonhide Helm
Rageclaw Shoulder Pds
Bard's Tunic
Sawbones Shirt
Cloak of Subjugated Power
Wolf Rider's Gloves
Wolf Rider's Belt
Wolf Rider's Leggings
Bard's boots
Tyrannical Gladiator's Energy Staff
(Bracers not done because I can't see them under gloves)

Comments

  1. I was going to say it looked very familiar and I was also planning to do the same with cloth and my toon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking red hot in that leather! I know Cat likes her smelly old mog the best, she'd be happier in pants. I should let her change back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, my smelly mog is the red one of Cat's black old one!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(