My WoW New Year Resolutions
This week on WoWInsider I saw this:
We're coming up on the new year, so it's time for new year's resolutions. For this week's Community Blog Topic we ask, "What are your World of Warcraft resolutions?"We all know New Year's resolutions never last so let's see how many of these I can do!
Lushnek to levela Horde alt to 90 for me in exchange for me levelling his pet battling. You know why I want a max level Horde alt? So I can pick up Dark Soil. It drives me nuts when I see it all over the ground in Pandaria and I can't pick it up.
- Find someone I can do some YOLO RBGs with. Triarchi has some buddies on Tich - maybe I can get him to sneak me into one. Or maybe I could nag my friend Smehly to get on and organise some - after all, I did get him a poster from Blizzcon (in exchange for RBGs :P he wanted to pay me but I said I wanted RBGs and so far he hasn't gotten on at the same times as me)
- Clean up the Donations tabs in the guild bank. Or delegate that to one of the other officers. Or get Aza to do it - he has threatened to sell it all because those two tabs disgust him!
- Do at least one Challenge Mode dungeon every week.
- Learn how to feral properly
- Curb my swearing in PvP. I WILL try. Really.
- Show some respect to Kyxyn. I am going to see how long I can go without making any cheeky remarks. And I will not respond to his barbs. Yep, I can see this one lasting...
- Level my Alliance alt to 90. Hmm, that might have been last year's resolution... Yeah and I think I got one level on her in 2013.
- Get all my battle pets to at least green!
- Kill GARROSH!
So what are your WoW in game resolutions? :)