Dragonray is having a competition - Mog the World in 80 days! It sounds challenging but it's not really that hard - for 12 weeks you have to come up with a mog that fits the flag of one of the countries in the list for the week (not all of them like I thought previously!)
- The colours/theme must match the countries current flag.
- The list on each page may be outdated but it is the official list we are going to base this competition on. (Original source)
- Transmogs can be submitted in Mogit, ModelViewer or ingame
- Your event entry must be able to use the outfit as a proper end-game transmog (so no Gnomes in Shaman gear or Goblin Rogues with shields) including cloak and helm. Disqualification of your entry if this not correct.
- Include the gear you used for each outfit please.
- Transmogs must be emailed to me by 6pm Friday night (AEST) of each week this allows us time to collate/judge on the weekend and announce winners on Mon/Tues. e.g. the first week cut-off is 31st Jan 6pm. Multiple weeks can be submitted at once, please advise country/week they are for. Consider a file name of [dragonray_Aust_week1.jpg] or something similar. Send the screenshots to my gmail.com account of onyxiia.
- The judges for this event are Cymre, Kamalia and me! Dragonray will be providing the images to us unnamed so we won’t be able to judge on person, just style.
- Finals will consist of picking the top three outfits over the entire event.
- Scores will be released during the finals week for all contestants.
- One of the prizes is a Deluxe Digital Edition of D3 Reaper of Souls!
- Judging will be based on 2 criteria with a maximum of 15 points.
- Theme – have you used the correct colours for the flag/country? (5 points)
- Flavour – Originality/style/combo. (10 points)
The challenges for each week can be found here.
So, what are you waiting for? :D Come and join the fun!