Raiding - Yay! Our first look at Garrosh!

Big turnout for raid on Wednesday - had to sit 3 people out!  And that was with Aza not turning up to raid. - poor Aza, he has to work all week so he can't raid this week, which he's a bit bummed about.  However, since he's not here, I can extend.  I was going to do that anyway, but Aza was the one who had the biggest problem with it, but he's not here so he won't get upset!

Unfortunately, I didn't realise that we had to do EVERYTHING before we did Paragons.  I thought maybe we could skip Blackfuse!  But no, that wasn't the case.  So off we went to do Blackfuse.

It was Lushnek's first time there on his monk tanking and after a few hiccups with bad taunts they got settled into their routine.  Our first go also had fire going everywhere killing people - it was just messy.  Even Asys was whispering me that people were doing silly stuff.  I wasn't too worried - it was their first go - and rather than tell everyone to go wash their face and wake up, I just told peole how to place their razors and always stand together in the nice healing circles.  We got it down two or three goes after that and Moo got some Tier shoulders.

Then onto Paragons.  I had confided in Kyxyn earlier that I could not remember for the life of me which mob dropped what, and because their names are so annoyingly hard to remember no matter how many times I read it, I begged him to tell me when to pick up stuff.  Then I remembered my good old cheat sheets by Pushme and I went to pop that onto my second screen to look at.

Xaril and Iyyokuk, Xaril and Iyyokuk, Xaril and Iyyokuk.... you'd think it wouldn't be too hard to remember those two names.... yeah right.

So we assigned all the drops and pickups and off we went. This time we were better with Hisek's beam.  So the kill order we did was ... heck I dunno.  Thank goodness Kyxyn knows because I can't even remember their damn names.

(Edit: Kyxyn says the kill order is Rik'kal, Skeer, Korven, Hisek, Xaril, Kaz'tik, Iyyokuk, Ka'roz, Kil'ruk)

Poor Luxy got eaten by a Kunchong.  I got her back up and everyone smashed the Kunchong.  Had to avenge Luxy!!!

I picked up the buff from Iyyokuk which put a button on my screen which was supposed to copy the heals to other people.  I wasn't sure how to use it.  Do I just click it and then cast my heal?  Or do I cast my heal target someone then click?  I didn't target Kyxyn much - I tried to do shamans, monks and druids but I am not sure if it worked very well.  It was surprising, but it went down - on our first go for the night!


Unfortunately though the Klaxxi were impressive looking as a boss fight, they're rather pathetic to take a picture of.  Look at Kil'ruk... he's tiny.

Then we went to look at Garrosh.  Wow, healing is insane.  We decided to switch to 3 healing so everyone can learn the fight without the stress of dying to healing, and we managed to only get through one room and one dream but we wiped on the mind control part.  Well, we have tonight to practice!  I guess it's going to be a LOOONG time before we get this down.  But, yay for Frostwolves, finally at 13/14!

Comments

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(