New pet, mounts and new transmog this week

I had been going about it all wrong!

I have been trying to get the Stormrider's Mantle lookalike - Passive Resistor's Shoulders - for a while now and it just does not drop for me when we kill Omnitron Defense System.  So after we killed it this week and still no luck, Aza said we should go do Al'Akir because he drops a token that I can use.  OMG, really?  Gosh!

So after clearing BWD on heroic and taking some people along for achieves I got my token from Al'Akir!  YAY!

And then I realised that I also never saw the damned Tier gloves drop either from Magmaw or Atramedes.  I don't do Bastion of Twilight so I don't get to see Elementium Monstrosity to be able to get Hydrolance gloves.  So I made do with some old PvP ones.

So off I went to make my new transmog - finally some new clothes!

Helm: Stormrider's Helm
Shoulders: Stormrider's Mantle
Chest: Time Twisted Tunic
Shirt: Recruit's Shirt
Hands: Hateful gladiator's Kodohide gloves
Waist: Ruthless Gladiator's Waistband of Cruelty
Legs: Blazewing's Furious Kilt
Staff: Giorgio's Cadeuceus of Pure Moods

But, now I'm using a 1h and offhand!  So I need to find a Scepter of Azshara now... and still struggling to figure out what offhand to use!

Ancient gave me a birthday/Winter veil present and I nearly fell out of my chair because it is a very expensive present!


And for some reason my Enchanted Fey Dragon mount still has not appeared in my mounts tab :(  But big thanks to Lushnek for getting that for me :D

Luxy gave me a gift that I had sitting in my bag for AAAAGGES and I finally opened it and WOW! It was a SKY GOLEM!  Now I feel guilty I don't have a herbing alt that I can use it with!

So I put a ticket in about the Fey dragon, as well as my missing Arena Tournament 2013 title (Vanquisher). I'm wondering if maybe we didn't place in the top 1000....

Comments

  1. Happy happy birthday, Navi! Your new transmog looks great! The blue/violet with touches of bronze/gold is a wonderful combination :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kam! I worry about changing my look but I am slowly getting used to the shedding feathers look :D

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday. That's a gorgeous staff and it goes really well with the shoulders.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erinys! I was worried I was NEVER going to get that staff...

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday! Your new transmogs are looking really great. Hope you can find the perfect off-hand quickly.
    Looks like your pet collection is getting really close to being complete. Now we're going to have to start being creative when we want to get you something special :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am always a fan of your artwork! That's an easy gift from you :D

      Delete
  4. People have been posting on the Arena Pass forum that GMs have told them they were eligible for the title but something went wrong and they weren't given out, there is no ETA on them. :( Hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This guy got his title today! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/gilneas/Buckybadger/simple

    I don't know what that means for us. I should find him and ask what his rating was.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BIRTHDAY?! Dammit, woman! You should tell me these things! Well sh*t - happy belated birthday, and you know I love you! (((((HUG)))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I didn't advertise the fact Matty so don't feel bad! Besides I couldn't keep it much of a secret after Luxy made a comic on it LOL

      Delete
  7. Happy Birthday Navi!!! That mog looks amazing, I love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some great gifts there. I'm sure you'll make good use of them and good luck completing the set.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Nav ;-) ... wait, does this mean no druid heals tonight? :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know that I would schedule any birthday dinner on a Tuesday or a Friday.... :P

      Delete
  10. i know this is a noobish question, but where do you get the sky golem from?

    Ayelena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's made by engineers Ayelena, I think the mats are a daily cooldown one.

      Delete
  11. Looking good! OMG! It never occurred to me that someone would have an unopened gift, lol. For me that's not even possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been staring at that gift in my bag for weeks! Since Matty confused people about my birthday LOL :D

      Delete
  12. Happy (belated?) Birthday Navi!!! Yay for your new goodies! And your tmog looks just mahhvelous dahhling!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(