Legoland is pretty kid oriented, so I was hoping the kids would have fun. Universal studios seemed to be aimed more at the older child, as my daughter was scared by quite a few of the rides and my son could hardly ride anything. I think my daughter could ride most things at Legoland and there were A LOT of rides.
|Check out that back wall full of minifigs!|
I was pretty impressed with the outside in general! The Legoland hotel even looks amazing with all the Lego creations inside! It was hard to stop myself from taking pictures of all the Lego creations, but there are some which are particularly awesome - the Star Wars section and the cities section.
|Hoth (Empire Strikes Back)|
|Naboo (The Phantom Menace)|
|Endor (Return of the Jedi)|
|Geonosis (Attack of the Clones)|
|Mos Eisley, Tatooine (A New Hope)|
|Kashykk (Revenge of the Sith)|
Eiffel Tower and Statue of Liberty
|Sydney Opera house|
- Coast Cruise - boat ride around the lake and good for all ages
- The Dragon - rollercoaster ride that was rather gentle but only my daughter could ride
- Royal Joust - my daughter quite enjoyed this, riding on a lego horse and pretending to joust
- Beetle Bounce - all ages, a drop from a height ride
- Lost Kingdom Adventure - a shooting game from a train ride
- Cargo Ace - sitting in flying planes, good for all ages
- Splash Battle - Hyad and daughter did this and got WET
- Junior Driving School - for ages 3-5, both kids enjoyed this
- Sky Cruiser - for all ages, but had a long queue, pedal a plane on a sky track
There were lots of waiting stations where kids could play with Lego, which helped with restlessness whilst waiting in queues. My daughter said she enjoyed Legoland MORE than Disneyland! I would definitely recommend it if you have small children - especially in a household that loves Lego.