Pushme's WoW 5.4 - Siege of Orgrimmar - 10 Man Quick Guide

A fellow druid healer friend of mine back on Dath'remar, Broll of Guilty By Design, told me of this guy Pushme who made a cheat sheet guide to all the bosses of Siege of Orgrimmar.  I went to look and I really like it!  Here's the link: WoW 5.4 - SoO 10 man quick guide.

So the one we're up to is Galakras.  I like how he has set it out:


Other things I need to do is take Might Bash so I can bash adds.  I've used roar a few times but Zeirah and Broll told me that I should bash.

With no Raked on Monday, I'm wondering if we will be able to make a raid.  Tal is missing as well!  That leaves Aimei + Kyjenn tanking, Moo + Sev + Aza + Souglyy + Sabre + Luxy as DPS, Navi healing!  I think I might need a bit of a hand with heals... I guess we could always leave it over till next week and do more flex on Monday.

Comments

  1. Ursula vortex is nice for adds also

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(