Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Navispam - Starrestruck!

I had a nice surprise the other day - I got a whisper from Starre!  She had made a toon on my server to say hello to me!


Starre writes at Warcraft Trading Post, and has been a visitor of my blog for ages.  She writes a bit about everything in WoW, and I love reading about her adventure.  I have been trying to visit her and had a funny incident once where I whispered someone who had some pictures of them on her blog and it turned out they were a friend of Starre's, not Starre herself!  That was a little bit embarrassing :)  I did manage to see her once but she was in an LFR and I couldn't stay long so I said I would come back later.

However, in her post earlier this month, she mentioned that she would pop by.  I didn't think she would actually find me, but she did!

Our time differences are large, and it was fortunate we managed to cross paths - it's not often that I'm online at 430am.  I had fallen asleep putting the kids to bed and woken up at a ridiculous time.  We chatted a little as I peppered her with endless questions, and she suddenly realised she had an OpenRaid to go to!  So the visit was cut a bit short,


I quickly got on her server to see her and take a navispam pic and hopefully we can catch up again soon.  Thanks for the Starrespam and for letting me Navispam you Starre!

3 comments:

  1. It was fun catching up with you Navi. It's really too bad we're in such different times because I think it would be a blast to hang out now and then. Starrespam just doesn't have as nice a ring as Navispam does haha but then again I did say I was Starrestalking you hehe. I'm totally flattered to have been NaviSpammed! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so happy you came to visit! I wish we could chat more but I at least I can chat to you through our respective blogs :D

      Delete
    2. Nice to see that you're getting "spammed" as well Navi. :)

      Oh, I like the term "Starrestalking". It has a nice ring to it. :)

      Delete