Blizzcon merchandise that I want

I saw a whole bunch of new things on the Blizzstore, some of which are exclusive to Blizzcon attendees, and there are some awesome looking things there!

I did used to play a lot of Starcraft but now with WoW that seems to take up all my gaming time - doesn't mean I don't like all the cool things associated with it!

Now on my shopping list from the store is this:


This is a terran Battlecruiser ("Battlecruiser operational!") and though it doesn't look that impressive here, it's got 1500+ pieces.  Not sure if it will earn a place with my Lego hall of fame pieces, but it might not fit anyway!

Just because I can, here are pics of some of the other items I have in my Lego collection (some pics from Lego website coz I have kids in the pictures!)

Lego Star Wars Ultimate Collector's Edition 10179 - apparently  now sells for $8000!
Lego AT-AT 8129
Lego AT-ST  10174
Lego London's Tower Bridge 10214
A custom mosaic hubby had made for my birthday - made by Erik Harshbarger
AND!  Look at this plushie!  Convertible too!  You unzip it and turn it inside out and there's a zergling inside!


Some of the other stuff is sold out already - paladin robes, the Chen Stormstout Plushie... lucky I didn't want any of those anyway!  But hopefully they'll be available again one day!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I am gonna get it! And teach my kids all about banelings and zerglings!

      Delete
  2. They look familiar :)
    The robes were kind of funny but this plushie is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The plushie is gorgeous! Not sure how it would work if I wanted anything, as the EU store is apparently not selling any "physical" items at the moment .. but I suppose on the up-side I'm less likely to be tempted :P My son has boxes and boxes of lego and refuses to let me get rid (and when I say boxes, I mean those massive ones that you could probably pack a PC into). We've had all sorts of specific models over the years, but once they're made once, they're played with for a while and then broken down and made into something else ... usually traps for unwary feet *rolls eyeballs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lego, matchbox cars and those tiny super bouncy balls are just accidents waiting to happen in my house! wait... there have already been a few mishaps... clumsy me!

      Delete
  4. I was just so happy to learn I get a pet for my virtual ticket purchase. Yep, I'd want that plushie for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People laughed at me and said I sure have an expensive way of getting pets!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(