Achievements: This week's roundup

There was more digging as I tried to complete my archaelogy achievements - there are still a few to go!




And despite me handing turning all those crates into Tol'vir, I still have not got the Blue Qiraji mount. Poopsicles.  Lucky I still have lots of digging to do, I guess.


Now it's been ages, and I finally got this achievement from Temple of Kotmogu, where you have to at least hold each coloured orb once during a match.  I had found it hard to actively chase this achievement, as I was always trying hard to heal and I think that doing this achievement makes me a little less useful as a healer because I'm stalking corners.  However, the other day Shab was on his druid and we queued together and were the only 2 healers in the BG, so I knew I wasn't going to get yelled at by the other healer.  In fact, Shab said that the whole BG was undergeared.  I said to him, "Well, I don't feel so bad playing like the idiot then - I'm going to go for this achievement!"

I got my 3 colours and was on the 4th and I saw Shab running towards purple as well.  I yelled at him "Don't touch that!  I need that!" and he said in a rather bemused and slightly annoyed voice "Navi, as IF I was going to take that, I was going there to stop anyone from getting it SHEESH!"  Oops, now I felt a bit sheepish.  But yay, I got my achievement!


Comments

  1. Gratz on all the new archeology achieves it's what I worked on this weekend too.

    I too have yet to see that tol mount pop! I have turned in so many restored artifacts and all I get are worthless canopic jars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Stupid Canopic jars :(
      I mean, the least they could do is give us more cat statues with emerald eyes :P

      Delete
  2. Grats!!!!

    I've been working on the mantid archaeology achieves of late... only short one pristine to be completely done too :D

    And I have yet to see either the mount or the pet for Tol'Vir archaeology, which is what I'm using the artifacts for as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have one more to go too for mantid! But I still have lots of 20s still to dig. When we get that mount it will be a happy day!

      Delete
  3. RNG is so cruel. I would gladly trade you my Blue Qiraji mount for a Crawling Claw. I was so mad at that mount for not being the claw, lol. And you're right, I hardly ever get a cat statue. And when my Alchemist wanted the Canopic Jars for the recipe they never dropped, now they won't stop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so frustrating! It's funny how you can never get what you want.... hopefully patient ancient will get it soon!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(