New Achievements and New Pets this fortnight

It's been a slow few weeks, and achievements have not been flowing like the first week of patch, but I'm slowly getting there!

I wrote about a few already so I'll gloss over those:





There are still a few I need in this instance (A little Patience), but was glad to get the Dwarf one.

And with Midsummer I got two more achievements for Pandarian flames.


Luxy helped Sev, Lush and I to do the cockroach squishing.  It was good doing it on a Dath'remar because the place was EMPTY.

A post will follow on this - yay another silver for the Challenge Mode Noobs!

And look what I finally fished up!  My last carp!  I was really surprised to see it, not really expecting to catch it, but for those who were wondering, I got it in the pond in Townlong Steppes where the pet battler tamer Seeker Zusshi is.  I am happy to see the last of that pond!


Comments

  1. Nice collection of ach's there :). I didn't realise that there had been fires added to Pandaria for Midsummer, I better get going on that one I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh yes! Or you'll have to wait another year!

      Delete
  2. Yay congrats on your last carp and all those achievements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! No more fishing for carp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can concentrate on pet battles now! And Yuuna can stop nagging me!

      Delete
  4. Congrats!!!

    Just need that red carp myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Askevar! I noticed you got some red love yourself today :D I must go comment!

      Delete
  5. Grats on the achievements and for getting that last carp! The red one is the last one I need as well and I suppose I'll have to get around to fishing for it someday. It'll show up, all those fishing pets and stuff always do XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stupid little carps, they must only like Tauren! Grats on all those achievements and that little red fishy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grats on the achievs & especially on getting your last carp! I still haven't got one - think I'll end up buying them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grats on your red carp. Dang, it looks awesome with your PvP set! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. /latecommentbecauseI'mcatchinguponarchives

    I just love your outfit in that last picture - totally awesome! And grats on the fish! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(