Looking for a tank! Anyone want to join a nice friendly horde guild on a low pop server?

Exray has decided again that he can't tank - he felt that he was doing it more for everyone else than himself and he wanted to enjoy his game.  I don't blame him, and when he told me, he was frightened I would be angry but I wasn't - I knew it was coming.  However, problems compounded when Falln's computer pooped itself and died and now he can't get on for a while so there went our offtank.  Our GM Fueghan's health problems continue to plague him and he left a message on the guild forums which was ominous to say the least:  Here are the lowlights highlights...
Hey guys & gals, 

Sorry I haven't been around for a while, but as most of you would know I've been having some nasty problems with my wrists for a while now which had gotten a lot worse in recent months. 

They have improved a good deal since I stopped playing... but not so much that I can work during the day and play games all night. At this rate I wouldn't expect to see to me back before the end of the tier... As I said to Navi earlier it will probably be best for the guild to get another tank while I'm away so hopefully you'll be able to pick up one soon and let falln off the hook. Even after I come back it will be good to have a spare as with every other role so that there are fewer non-raid nights. 

My subscription runs out soon so I'll be letting that expire for now till I come back, and I'll pass GM over to Lushnek while I'm away. So don't be alarmed if you don't see me for a while, I'll definitely be back at some point. 

Miss you guys a bunch, hope you can kick some Mogu butt while I'm away :D
Lushnek will be GM while Fue is away - Lush will LOVE that :D

Moo tanked up yesterday, kudos to him. He did try but he hadn't tanked it before and Horridon adds were everywhere and we died constantly. Roshii had bad connection again though he seemed to go ok for the raid.  Moo felt bad but I assured him that nobody thought poorly of him, and even Sabrehawk sent him a message in the mail thanking him for trying to tank.  Moo was surprisingly not grouchy, more apologetic and embarrassed about his tanking than anything, and that was a surprise, to me at least.   At least Az got some loot from the first boss!

In the meantime, I have renagged Sev to gear up his monk for tanking so that we can get a bit of raiding done, but I don't expect that we will be doing 4 days a week - I am sure that 3 days a week is enough, especially for Sev as I know he gets tired of raiding continuously.  Besides, who would keep Shab company in battlegrounds if he was raiding all time? :)

Dahakha, your monk is levelling so SLOW! :D

So if anybody has a Throne ready tank or alt that they would like to bring to Dath'remar, there is a nice friendly guild there who would enjoy your company!  We raid server times (AEST) 9-11pm Wed, Thurs, Sun, Mon (but probably will end up being 3 of those days.

Anyway enough about lacking guild tanks.  Perhaps we can pug someone from one of the smaller guilds.


Comments

  1. Sorry Navi! I'm going as fast as my furry little panda feet can go! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's ok! I wish you were there already so you could play withus ;)

      Delete
  2. I wish I could offer up on one of my 4 tanks. I enjoy tanking. Sadly, none of them are raid ready (not even for LFR) and your raid times are when I'm either at work or in bed.

    /cry

    I hope it doesn't take you all long to find one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy tendon Navi with that schedule no wonder! Hope you find one and hope he feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's a pretty punishing schedule huh!

      Delete
  4. Oh wish I could help, it's always worrying when you need to replace people. I'll keep my fingers crossed you find a person soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having fingers crossed is good enough :) thanks Zeirah, I hope we can find one real soon!

      Delete
  5. I guess Sasche with the glyph of demon hunting wouldn't cut it would it? Hope you find someone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Locks are awesome tanks now! Thanks for being so cute Ancient!

      Delete
  6. Re-installed windows again and my pc seems to be holding up but i will be replacing my HD next week, ill try and be on tonight and see how i go in raid. When i logged on yesterday i was having UI issues where it would flicker on and off and make playing a little annoying, trying a few fixes at the moment so hopefully all goes well.

    Falln

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(