Frostwolves World Safari

One of the coolest things about being on an Oceanic server is that it was the 21st of June was here before everywhere else!  I was thinking it would be up around the time dailies reset, but Tacky and Luxy flew over at midnight and they were up!

They both grabbed one, and then Tacky held me one whilst I headed over.  It was just as well he did, because a lot of people arrived and then the Guardlings became scarce!  It was only a grey - Tacky nabbed a rare! - but I was happy to have one, and I am sure they will be common like Snowy Owls were once everyone got theirs and the excitement wore off.  Come to think of it, I never got a rare one of those... oh well.

So now we're all Zookeepers and another achievement complete!


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for holding me one Tacky, I woulda missed out otherwise!

      Delete
  2. Oh you guys! You always get everywhere first, lol! I'm stuck here waiting until tomorrow! Grats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right at midnight it was up Ancient :) If you have no luck on your server could try scary Drak'tharon...

      Delete
    2. Dude I got a minifernal (at first check) and a rare spawn of onyxia on Drak. No one was even around

      I'm sure no one will even be around to get the new ones

      Delete
  3. All right! very cool - now to find my patience!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohohoh I think I saw it - it was under your pillow!

      Delete
  4. Oooh grats to all :) I was thinking it would be tonight, my US to Oceanic time was very off. Logging into wow right now to see if I can be lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, you three!

    Guess I should go down there and look for one sometime soon. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've got 3 months! So if you go in a month or a few weeks, hopefully the crowds will have dissipated :)

      Delete
  6. Gratz on the pet! Going to get mine tomorrow!

    Now if I could ever get that minifernal to pop I be a happy person. I want to be a zookeeeper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude, low pop server :D

      If you are on the US/Oceanic servers come over to Drak'Tharon. Seriously, no one is there

      Delete
    2. Lies Lyss! I saw what happened to Tome of the Ancient!
      http://tomeoftheancient.wordpress.com/2013/06/21/aw-so-sweet-pet-lovers-ow/

      Delete
  7. You have some good friends there, congrats.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(