Wednesday raiding - Back to what feels right

It really is nice to have a real tank - no offense to Falln and he knows this, since it's not his mainspec, but Exray really does make it easier for everyone.  Poor Falln has now got no net as he's moving house, so he's off for a while and all the shiny loots have been dropping.

My son is sick :( so I couldn't get on at raid time as he was crying and unwell with gastro, so I got on a bit later, and Lush kindly sat out for me at Council.  Horridon and Jin'rokh went down without a fuss - though with decreased melee you really could see the poisons being thrown out on the second door.

On Council, we had a few wipes (one was me standing in stupid stuff) and the kill was reasonably clean, with loot for Aza and Narishma.  Then it was onto Tortos who went down reasonably well after a few wipes from bad turtles and rockfalls and Narishma did it again by kicking an awesome turtle down the middle at the end so Soultouched and Sabre could get the achievement.  2 plate shoulders dropped from Tortos and it was good because each one was taken by their respective plate wearers (Moopie and Trashbringer).  I rolled a chest, so that was pretty awesome - now I don't have to spend valour on it!

Souglyy managed to roll her Tier gloves, so she was happy and I noticed a lot of loot from rolls from the others as well - though I'm not sure if they wanted them or not.

Look forward to trying Magaera tonight.  Fingers crossed that my son is well enough for me to raid 2 hours before it's another long night of crying, panadol, trips to the toilet and snatching sleep where possible.

Comments

  1. I hope your son feels better so you can kill those turtles or any other beasties that need killing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's better today but still sick. Just glad that the washing load has decreased somewhat. Man, I hate sick kids, makes me feel so helpless sometimes.

      Delete
  2. Poor boy :( for both your sakes hopefully he is better tonight. Grats for the kills and to all on the loot that dropped, its always so disheartening when things are disenchanted rather than being able to find a welcoming home :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But think of the haunting spirits... right? :)

      Delete
  3. Oh the poor baby! I hope he feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want my happy little boy back! Sad crying non-sleeping boy is sad :(

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(