Thursday raiding - Do you think Ji-Kun is a play on the word Chicken?

Everyone was in good spirits.  You could tell.

After our big 4 boss clear yesterday, we were all pumped for Magaera.  Even I was excited, I had gotten 2 upgrades since our last attempt so I was hoping my healing was up to the task.

Aza was curious about the mushrooms so he decided to go run into some.  Wow.  They hurt a lot more than on LFR.  Az said that he did it for the team, so that now we all know how much those damn things hurt.  Aza is full of knowledge.  After Wednesday, we now know that you can pull Malakk from 200 yards with a rain of fire that is nowhere near any of the bosses.  Only Az, lol.

There was a lot of talking for strats for Magaera, but I was only interested in one thing - where are the stack points, because I had mushrooms to put down.  We 2 shot Magaera.  Oh my god.  We did BGRBGRB and that was actually quite good.  I think that having Soultouched there made a big difference - pallies are OP especially when we're all bunched up together like that.  Had some bad dispels and I had some directional dyslexia where I ran INTO ice instead of away from it... but amazingly we still got it.  We were so thrilled by our kill we forgot to take a pic.  Moo got Spinescale Seal and the healing mail chest was sharded.

I never saw that spider up the top b4!
Then there was the trash before Ji-Kun.  I thought it was just killer snails.  No.  It's not just killer snails.  Shows you how much attention I pay in LFR.

Spiders drop from the ceiling.  And I'm not supposed to walk over those bones - big worms come out!  I never knew that... it was a comedy of errors as we walked up the ramp and a spider dropped on our heads and then webbed us all except for Az, so who do you think the big bad spider chased.... and then it aggroed onto Roshii...

Then Narishma and I proceeded to step on everything we weren't supposed to step on... we found that poison cloud REALLY hurts and deadly snails are still deadly.  Poor Lush was trapped in a web, and I forgot or did not realise that you are protected from damage inside the web and the snail was inching its way towards him and I helped break him out just in time to get run over by a snail.  Oops.  Eventually we made it through the trash to Ji-Kun.  Or Chi-Ken.

Some solid attempts at Ji-Kun though.  We got it down to 34% on our second go, which was really encouraging.  That was our best attempt for the night.  How exciting was that!  Once we can figure out this feather problem that the DPS are having, we will be good - Rosh says we need 2 teams for the feathers but I can't figure out how that's going to work when they put 3 dps and 1 healer in one team - we only have 5 dps! 

And Oh my god, I just realised I had been running around without an enchant on my new chest /facepalm.

Comments

  1. Yay for progress! Let's never let Soul know that he was actually useful for once, though. Once he gets a big head, there will be no shutting him up :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is duly humbled in council and horridon. But he is really good in Magaera. Gotta give the poor boy some credit where it's due. Of course to keep him in check I will just flex my druid healing in the fights I am good at ;)

      Delete
  2. I don't know how ji kun works, I was just skimming though when I had the chance. Ill need to look it up for next time -Rosh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Puddle duty for rogues! :) that's all I know lol. But hope monday goes better.

      Delete
  3. Gratz Frosties! Good luck on Ji-Kun!

    I named my Ji-Kun Hatchling 'Chi-Kun' :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I think I will name mine plain old Chi-Ken!

      Delete
  4. Grats on your Megaera kill! Hopefullu we can down those heads next week, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you will, it was heaps easier to do and less tries than Tortos for sure!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(