My Primal Egg hatched!

I saw a lot of my friends with these things and I never thought I would have the patience to farm one for myself.  Even Narishma got one in his failbag and he was wondering what it was.  I wasn't really a person who looks for mounts anyway.

However, the other day, Luxy was on the Isle of Giants and I asked her if she would like some company, because I was sick of fishing for carp - or rather, fishing and NOT GETTING CARP.  I told her to FFA the loot and she could take all the bones, and off we went trying to kill the big ones.  Ouch.  Then, as I looked at all the dead dinos lying around, their leather rotting away, I asked Lush if he'd like to come and have some free skins.  He joined the party and I told him that Luxy gets all the bones, and he can have all the skins.  After a few more dino kills, I was feeling a little left out, because I wasn't looting anything.

"Can I have the Sharp Fangs?" I said.  "I feel a bit left out not looting anything."

Lush and Luxy laughed at me, and let me have all the Sharp Fangs.  I was happy.

Then Lush said there was a Primal egg there.  He let me have it.  I was so excited!  Luxy said she didn't need it because she had them all already.  Hardly surprising, since she had almost 9k bones.

So my egg hatched the day before patch and guess what colour I got!

I guessed wrong.  I said black.  Luxy guessed red.  Lushnek won by default because there was only one colour left.


Is it just me or does he look... constipated?

Comments

  1. Hey grats! I'm glad you managed to see what colour you had before the servers went down :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just in time! I was dying of curiosity but didn't have time to get on any earlier.

      Delete
  2. We will be back there for the new pet that drops from the dinos! More eggies for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! By the time I have time for it some NEW patch will be out again...

      Delete
  3. Oh! Looking good! You'll have to make a dino riding outfit. He looks confused to me, like wait ... what is on my back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait, what's wrong with my outfit? :D *having bad flashbacks about riding my Cobalt Direhorn in a non matching outfit*
      :D just kidding! And I think this raptor doesn't like carrying me :(

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank Matty! It was a surprise to say the least :D

      Delete
  5. Congrats Navi! The green one is my favorite! :D

    ...and yeah, does he looks a little constipated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suspect that I'd be a better match for the black but I'm happy with anything, really! :D

      Delete
  6. Gratz! I don't have any yet - but then again it would require me to go kill some dinos :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't have to kill dinos - you can get them in failbags! So fingers crossed you might get one in a failbag in LFR or something :)

      Delete
  7. Gratz on your dino mount!
    I haven't done any farming for these yet just warbringers that haven't dropped a mount for us yet. Yeah, he look a little constipated lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sending you all my warbringer luck! I have seen 4 mounts drop and I don't know if I've used up all my luck but you can have some hopefully!

      Delete
  8. Congratulations! :)

    I would love a raptor of my own, but I've been way too lazy to even farm for one yet. I really should get to it, cause they sure look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Saga! I don't like farming them - company always helps :) And don't forget you can get one from a failbag too if you are super lucky.

      Delete
  9. I know who I will be mailing my sharp fangs too

    Sabre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Thanks Sabre! I always love being everyone's trashcan vendor /grin

      Delete
  10. Grats on the raptor! Just need the black one and I'll be done with the eggs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hate farming so I don't know if I will be going back... though there are pets there now!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(