Minipost: And the pets keep coming...

Gifts keep coming!  I can't contain myself because I'm so overwhelmed with gratitude!

Yuuna had a gift for me, so I logged onto his server to collect my Filthling.  Yay!  He had upgraded a pet for me recently so that was nice - thank you Yuuna!  I wish I could get him something but I have nothing he needs so far.


Then the next gift blew me away.  Tyledres sent me a TINY GREEN CARP!!  I mean of all the things to send... she sent me her only one at the time and you know what, she caught ANOTHER one not long after!  I spent hours and hours fishing emperor salmon and no sign of the pesky fish, no sirree.  This is like Ancient sending me her fox kit, I was so blown away I think I must have gushed and gushed at Tyledres until she blushed and blushed.  Hey, that rhymes!


And for finishing the weekly quest for the Darkspear I can buy my Gahz'rooki - I really like Hydras!  In fact, I think someone may have said this as an idea for a pet in one of those shared topics!


And this GORGEOUS little Direhorn Runt, who runs circles around me... at least that wasn't too hard to farm.

Thank you my dear friends! :)

Comments

  1. What great gifts :)
    Gratz on all the new pets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, not many to go now, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lazy me didn't even get time to do runs in those instances for pets last week. I will try to do them this week!

      Delete
  3. It's not often that I get a pet that you don't have. I had to capitalize on that chance to get you a gift! It might be three years before such an opportunity arises again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a feeling a lot of people think that! But I thank you for it (I think I have to stop, you'll go red again) and wish I had your fishing luck :)

      Delete
  4. How did I miss this, I know how Ty felt, it's not easy finding something you don't already have! That Direhorn is playing hard to get for Sasche, oh well, more bones for her. Grats on all those lovely presents!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I know what you mean, every now and then I find posts of yours I have never seen before and I visit your blog so often!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(