Completed! The Ultimate Collector's Edition Pet Menagerie

Finally!  It's been a drama, but finally, the last collector's Edition has finally arrived.  My poor item was stuck in customs because of the value of it, and so I had to pay extra duty on it (grrrr!) and then wait impatiently for it to arrive.

Some of you may remember a post I did about the crazy thing I did.  Well, it was no hoax, there was no cheating, the item arrived and I held it in my hot little hands and stared at it for a while.  It was sealed... should I open it?  The value would plummet once I opened it!  However, I bought it for myself, and it isn't worth squat if I don't use it for what I want it for.


Here are my little babies!  My son loves to take out my Collector's Editions to look at the books - at least he has good taste.  I just have to make sure he doesn't damage anything...

And here are my in game babies!




Now to level them :D  Yay me!


Comments

  1. Remember to peek in on the little fellows to see how they're settling in with their new friends. "No battlings while I'm gone. Save it for later!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mini Diablo is like my Child for Children's week, going everywhere with me...

      Delete
  2. Lol, finally you got them! Grats on your new pets, Baller Navi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO! Next time I will do my usual thing eh Arv? That was a drama.

      Delete
  3. Very impressive collection you have there! Now they just need pride of place on a prominent place in your house :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where does Soul put his Neri? :) I hear he has them all!

      Delete
    2. He has them sitting on a wall unit thing. They are at the perfect height so that when he streams, you can see them in all their glory behind him.

      Delete
    3. Heh that's pretty awesome :)

      Delete
  4. I'm so jealous!
    Gratz on all your amazing new pets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol my Photobomb attempts missed the cut :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have them... but not putting those ones in Moo :D Glad you were there to see them with Natanie.

      Delete
  6. Damn, so jealous. Classics the only edition I missed the collectors edition on, but I can't bring myself to pay what is asked. I hope you enjoy it as much as I know I would :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a crazy price, and people often say to me what a waste... but if you fly all the way to Europe for a holiday it costs more than that and only lasts a few weeks... I dunno, I love it but it was a huge commit.

      Delete
  7. Oooh grats :) What a great thing to have

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, I'm not surprised you had to pay duty on it for what you paid. Congrats again on completing the set and have levelling them all up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next time I will be SMARTER with my purchase. Though there will not be a next time!

      Delete
  9. Grats! That team should do well in PvP battles, your opponents will die of shock when they see who they're up against!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wanna sell the artbooks from the original and BC?

    :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet Illidan, yes. Yes I does.

      I have sought the preciouses for over five years...

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(