Wednesday and Thursday raiding - Yay old stuff!

Fue relented to my constant nagging and we got to go into Heart of Fear and Terrace this week.  I was happy for an excuse to use my Elder charms since these days they just pile up and I don't use them for anything (though I found you can use them for those Scenario Treasure runs to buy all sorts of items to bust traps and distract mobs).

Ambershaper is still a crappy fight even nerfed.  Though we know how to do it, I still see a damn ton of explosions, and we didn't get to do Empress until Thursday.  No luck for me in there, but I was happy in Terrace the next day because I managed to get my Tier helm!  I was surprised to see Souglyy going for 4 pieces of old Tier since I know she has 522 shoulders and chest but the 4 set bonus must be pretty awesome to drop it back that much.  I think of all of us she has the best ilvl - she has 522 ring, bracers, trinket and bracers as well as an LFR 502 cloak.  I am almost embarrassed looking at my 483 stuff that I'm wearing LOL!  But so far I'm going ok with what I've got.

A lot of the gear was taken.  There were very few DEs - I think Hwired took something, and Moo got his 4th axe (!!) and I got the dagger which I wasn't sure I was going to use but nobody else seems to want it - it's not better than the LFR Sha touched so... /shrug.

A few people got their achievements for Heart of Fear, so grats to Souglyy and Roshii!

However, I think Lushnek was right - though we should do old stuff for gear, we should do the new stuff first (ie Jin'rokh) so that we can get gear we want from there first before we step into the old raids.  Because it would be really crap getting a 496 upgrade only to replace it 2 nights later with a 522.


Comments

  1. Grats on getting the helm and good luck with the newer stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tyledres :) I have weird luck with rolls.

      Delete
  2. Great goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you are just too excellent. I actually like what you've acquired here, really like what you are saying and the way in which you say it.
    You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it sensible.
    I can not wait to read far more from you. This is actually a terrific website.


    Look into my homepage - weight loss

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(