Rare spotting with Cymre and Veluxia

I was wandering around doing my dailies early Tuesday morning (or rather, late Monday night I guess), and Cymre was on.  I said hi to her and asked her what she was up to, and she was fishing - she has caught 2 carp already!  I was impressed!  What I didn't know is that those damn carp are not cageable :(  Poops!  That seems a bit unfair since the Sewer rat is cageable.

Anyway, she came to the Isle for some wandering around and she said Prog was up.  I knew it was a rare but I didn't know what or where it was, so she had to lead me to it - I mean, literally hold my hand to get there because I am easily confused by mountains and caves on maps and can't figure out how to get to dots and targets on my map.  I didn't get much of a chance to get a picture, Cym engaged it but I got a small pic!
Cym did warn me about a knockback but I still was dumb and got knocked off...
Then the Haywire Sunweaver Construct was up which Veluxia told me to come and look at and take a pic of, so I chased the damn thing up and down the beach trying to get a good shot.  Cym came to kill it as well.

Then we killed the turtle, but I forgot to take a picture of it.  It kinda died slowly with 2 disc priests and a bear.  And then Cym said she'd had enough of rares, but Veluxia found Al'tabim for me and we killed that together.  It was nice valour!


Poor rares.  Nobody will leave them alone!

Oh, and another cool thing today was that The Deadtalker Cipher was up, which meant me and Lushnek could complete our Know Your Role achievement.  Yay, another thing scratched off!

Comments

  1. It was fun! Part of the fun is you getting lost /giggle :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Getting lost is what I do best. I think I should write a post on my worst attribute.

      Delete
    2. Write about the misadventures of a Tauren who always gets lost!

      Delete
  2. That is still a great pic of Prog. Had I known you wanted a pic, I would have waited. It was funny seeing you get punted off the cliff though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not too bad is it? Thank goodness for a big monitor I guess...

      Delete
    2. Oh and you know, when I got punted I thought "OMG Cymre is probably giggling at me right now..."

      Delete
  3. Either Prog punts me or my Void off, then we get stuck in a crack, I'm leaving him alone from now on. My sense of direction is okay outside but underground I completely lose it. If I'm alone I have to hearth to get out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Theres a rare that spawns just nere the BMHA called Willy Wilder i think it was, while we where waiting to raid the monday night my silver dragon alerted me that roshii had found it. Iflew to him just as he killed it and it dropped a brawlers guild invite. He had never seen it before and neather had i. I wowheaded it and apparently he spawns when a BMAH auction ends, he goes around bragging that he had just won a brawlers guild invite from the AH. So you kill him and get his invite. You should camp him one night navi and get some screen shots.

    Falln

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(