New patch means new pets and new gifts!

I've been so snowed under this week that I've hardly had time to play let alone post!  But, I guess the GOOD thing about me being slow to get into 5.2 is that NOW is the time to give me stuff (because what do you give someone who has just about everything, right?)



I got these two Zandalari from 2 friends who were so eager for me to check my mail because they were worried I might go and buy it... I think.  Thanks guys!


Veluxia must be camping this thing non stop because she got me one as well!  Cymre has gotten one as well from her I saw :)



Lucky me has gotten 2 for 2 out of the Fable bags, and am only missing the Snowy panda.  I didn't take a picture of the mountain panda because I don't have any clothes that match...  well, that's the excuse I'm sticking to!

I feel lucky that I know such nice people!  And speaking of nice people, here is a story that I thought was particularly nice and noble.

Someone saw a Ethereal Soul Trader on the AH for 26k buyout.  They thought that must be a mistake!  Surely they're missing a 0.. so they messaged the seller to say that they would give them 100k for that pet if they took it off the AH because it was worth a lot more than that.  The seller refused, thinking the person was a troll.  So then someone bought it off the AH and then tried to find the person in the flesh, and give them an extra 100k.  The seller refused again, saying it was a nice gesture but not necessary.  How nice of them!  I was very impressed with that behaviour, because most people would say "OMG, what a steal, sucked in for putting it so low!"  but not my friend, and I thought it was awesome.  However, I did have concern that it was some sort of hacker that was selling it but my friend assured me that it was not the case.

And then, another friend of mine who is also very generous, wanted to give a pet to another person that they didn't know because they had heard about their good deeds.  They didn't know them, but they had heard a lot of nice things about them and wanted to give something nice to a nice person.  So, they met up (mediated by me) and there was a gift of a pet involved - needless to say, the recipient was thrilled and my friend was very pleased.

I feel so lucky and priveleged to be around such nice people :D  Their behaviour is something for me to aspire to!

Comments

  1. YAY! So many nice people! :D

    I don't think I can ever stop killing that rare! If I am on the Isle and someone calls it I pop Salyin Battle Banner and run right for it!

    Those pandas! I need one more and I will never do those Beasts of Fable dailies again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! They take SOOOO long! And you can't even level on those fable pets... :(

      Delete
  2. Hopefully more people can follow these good examples of generosity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even I try to follow their generosity and humbleness :) I'm getting there slowly!

      Delete
  3. Wow, such generosity :).

    Those pandas are super cute <3. I just hit level 25 with my first team of pets, now it's just a matter of getting the right team power leveled and I can start doing all the battle dailies :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only managed to get the anklebiter so far, those darn dinomancers heal and the stars have to be aligned just right for Sasche to interrupt. Should sent Cat to try to get the rest. Grats on all your new pets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I have killed any! I hope ypi gwt yours soon :) that Cat is good at acquiring stuff.

      Delete
  5. Yay for new pets!

    I didn't know that the rare on the beach dropped a pet! Slice and I have only found him up once.

    Now I will check him more often!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've only seen Haywire once and it took forever for me and a resto shammy to take it down, lol. No pet yet, but grats on yours!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(