Navispam - When Cain I see you again?

Cain is one of my readers who is not a blogger, but he does visit my blog, and I see him commenting on other blogs I read as well.  Meeting him came up when I realised I couldn't contact him to send him an email.  He gave me his battletag and we started chatting.

One of the days we chatted I was trying to solo Razorgore - again.  I had Tyledres' post on how to solo it open with the video she made as well in another window and was reading it as I struggled.  Cain asked me if I needed a hand and he brought his highest level horde toon over.  Unfortunately, he arrived JUST as I managed to solo it (and of course he wasn't attuned, so he went to do that as well).  We did his attunement and then finished of BWL.  He had a merry old time getting to know the stone cold floor.


Minfernal and infernal
He named his water strider after me!  So I named my Celestial dragon after one of his toons.   Dovahkiin means born with the blood and soul of a dragon but a human form, and Dovahcain sounded like that, which is why he named his toon that.  Choosing a dragon seemed appropriate for me too!
OMG look at that title!  Herald of the Titans is so cool - that is one my to do list... which will probably never get done...

All of Cain's alts have Cain in them.  His mage was named Novacain, which I thought was pretty clever, and I managed to grab some pics of his other toons as well.

Twoboxing!
Cain and his gorgeous TLPD and Onyxian drake


I love looking at people's pretty things!  Thanks Cain for letting me visit you :)  It was lovely to meet in the pixel!







Comments

  1. Onyxian Drake is a little close to your head!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she was trying to decide if I am tasty or not!

      Delete
  2. Cain is my absolute hero! Because of him I no longer miss half of my predatory swiftness goodness! /wave at all those Cains!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if this is the Cain I know or not, lol. I don't see the names I'm most familiar with for him. But if it is, he's a good guy. If it's not...well then there just seems to be something about the name Cain and good people!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he visits your blog too, so I bet it's the same one. I'll have to ask him to comment on this post and let us know!

      Delete
    2. Same one JD. It was really late for Navi so I only showed her Cain. You are more familiar with my alliance hunter and warrior as those are my alts I play the most. The horde hunters she saw when she surprised me while I was setting up a new dual box pair. I'm setting up macros and I see "Navimie waves" emote. Euphyley convinced me I needed a second hunter for more pets so I leveled a horde one to 80. I didn't even know you took the pic of the Ony drake, that was after you said good night.

      Delete
  4. That is an awesome title. He doesn't have a blog, maybe, but he probably doesn't have time for it, considering all those lovely mounts and titles and stuff. Aww. And that Minfernal. I have been farming it for days, such a low drop rate. But such a perfect companion for a warlock!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its very warlocky! Makes me wonder if there is secret lock love happening in blizz hq...

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(