Friday, March 1, 2013

Minipost: The Thunder King Trailer's Epic Verse

Yes, the video is awesome!  Yes the patch looks amazing!  Yes, the narration is fantastic!  Yes, I can't wait for the raid and all the new stuff including pets!

However, how can I not appreciate the amazing verse that comes with the video?  I wrote it out so I can read it and you all can appreciate it too!


Pandaria, her hills of gold
In dark and mournful times of old
Hid once a hopeless horror hold.
When from her sacred veil did spring
With storm and flash a monstrous thing
His name Lei-Shen, the Thunder king.
His thunder ruled across the land
And none who dared and fought could stand
Against the iron tyrant's hand.
A palace grand a walled domain,
Such mighty works born of his reign -
Built by slaves their hearts in chains.
But seasons change and tyrants die,
His furies spent in times gone by,
The thunder slept beneath Kun-Lai
By Zandalari hands He has been taken 
By Zandalari voice he has awakened
Gather heroes sound the drums
The Thunder King comes
The Thunder King comes


4 comments:

  1. Ooh... Reminds me of Kubla Khan by Samuel Taylor Coleridge....very cool Navi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw everyone had the video but I just want to hear the words!

      Delete
  2. I agree the whole video was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was your site I went to see it Pando :)

      Delete