Getting my stuff done before 5.2

I had a quiet little list of things I wanted to get done before patch (which I hear is this Wednesday) and in these last few days I have managed to accomplish a few of those things.

1. Exalted with Dominance Offensive
I took my time because rushing all those dailies made me stressed out, but with just one reputation to grind, it wasn't too bad.  And I only did the dailies I liked - I hated going down into the mines, so any day that was up I wouldn't do dailies.  And I didn't do much of those things in the cages either for rep.


And it was a good story line.  Here are some highlights from the latter part of the the quest chain.  Spoiler alert!


2. Chapter II: Wrathion's War
Finally got that part of the legendary done.  After my post about this being meh and not paying attention to it, and the number of people who look at this legendary as a real achievement and are excited about it, I thought I should pay more attention to it, and actually took some pics this time around and read all the quest text.



3. Max all my cooking and have an apprentice
Now this was just pure laziness.  I have a bank FULL of food but I just could not be bothered cooking it.  I finally got my act together and finished off my Master of Pandaren Cooking.  I got my apprentice, Nomi and I will finally get him cooking for me.  I was worried about having enough tokens but when I completed the quest where you have to make all the hardest dishes from each type of cooking, I got 10 Ironpaw tokens so that got me enough to buy the Bell that summons Nomi.  I remember wondering why every now and then Roshii would send me Steamed Crab Surprise, and it was from Nomi, so now I want one so I can make the best foods every day!

Tacky was cheering me on




4. Scenaturday!
There is an achievement for doing 7 particular scenarios on a Saturday, and it's called Scenaturday.  It should be quite easy, I just never seemed to get around to doing it.  And it was buggy too.  The first time, I did them but it achievement didn't work.  Now you can do it over multiple Saturdays.


Interestingly, the spelling was changed from Scenaterdist to Scenaturdist, the title that you get for getting that achievement.  Either word looks wrong to me anyway, they're both made up words, but I won't use that title because I don't like having ScenaTURDist next to my name.  But it was nice and easy, and I don't know what took me so long - probably because I like to have Saturday as my day off WoW.

So, patch is upon us!  Did you get all the things you wanted done?

Comments

  1. I almost completed everything I wanted to! I finished my BG's for the Khan title, Operation: Shieldwall, Wrathion's War and all the pet battle stuff wanted to get done.

    My last week was spent farming Skyshards until I got distracted and decided I MUST farm gold to buy Bananas on another server. I got Bananas about an hour ago but I didn't finish farming my Skyshards! I will try to get that done when I finish all the fun new stuff in 5.2 :D

    I forget all the time to summon Nomi and do the daily quest!

    OMG YAY! NEW PETS TOMORROW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh grats on Bananas!! Oh I am looking forward to more time wasting. .. and see you when servers are up!

      Delete
  2. Nomi actually sends you the dishes so it's even better than having to cook yourself although the dishes are random. I find the leftovers particularly handy at times.

    Looking forward to tomorrow though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its cool! Cant wait till he does that :)

      Delete
  3. Cat summons Nomi first thing every day to see what they've made her and Navi, I would never have noticed that turd in the middle of the title, lol. I will NEVER wear that one now! Probably wouldn't anyway as it just looks so wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I notice the stupidest things! Though I wasn't the first to notice it I admit :)

      Delete
  4. I didn't finish Wrathions, and I didn't get a Sha-touched weapon. 21 Tsulong kills and no luck. I did finish all of my RaF toons that I really wanted before the second account expires Thursday. I debated a second druid, the one you liked the name of this weekend, but just didn't have time to get it to 80. One of every class 80+, a second hunter to 80, and got TLPD so I was definitely happy with what I accomplished for $5 for the second account.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's an excellent finish for $5! I'm sorry about your Sha-touched weapon :(

      Delete
  5. I didn't really think to set myself pre-5.2 goals. It's probably for the best because I'm pretty behind anyway! Have been pretty good at doing my dailies but not so much for the past few days because I've been catching up with the bf on my Rogue and now feel bad if I'm not levelling with him. D: Still. Yay achieving things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These were just little things I just wanted to do before patch. There's still heaps I didn't do... like get rank 4 Brawlers for the pet, do 5000 pet battles, do 5000 pvp pet battles... get all the scenario achieves....

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(